An exciting opportuntiy has become available with with our retail client, to fulfil the managerial function of the salary accounts department.
The main functions of the salary accounts department are to ensure that:
- Payments are processed timeously.
- SAP HR is integrated with SAP FI.
- General Ledger control accounts are reconciled and clearing accounts cleared.
- Ex staff debt is collected and accounted for
- To review and analyse all salary related general ledger accounts
- To perform the financial reporting function on all salary related general ledger accounts
- To oversee the management of all salary accounts related projects
Duties & Responsibilities
At least five years experience in an Accounting Environment of which two years is in a managerial capacity.
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Knowledge of payroll accounting entries
- Good knowledge of SAP FI and HR
- Computer literacy – MS Office – well developed Excel skills
- Google Suite
- Managerial skills
- Departmental Payments (PAYE and salary related funds)
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Salary Account related administration, eg garnishees
- Invoicing subsidiaries
- Annual, monthly, weekly and daily work planning, priority setting and schedulingPerformance monitoring and reporting
- Financial reporting
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Com Honours Degree
- Completed CA articles (advantageous)
- Managerial experience
- Package & Remuneration
- A CTC package: Basic + Medical + Pension and annual bonus